Retrieving gk questions from online gk box is very difficult, so we are posting some selected important gk questions from the Gk box. These gk questions are shared by our Online visitors.
1. The spherical shape of a drop is due to _______ ?
Answer: Surface tension
*2. Who is the present RBI Governor ?
Answer: Urjit Patel
3. Earth is protected from Ultra voilet radiation by _______ ?
4. If we move from equator to pole the value of acceleration due to gravity “g”_______ ?
5. Capital of VeneZuela ?
6. Solid carbon dioxide is known as ______?
Answer: Dry ice
7. VAT was first introduced in which country ?
8. Which instrument is used to measure blood pressure ?
Answer: Sphygmomano meter
9. How many coastal states are in India ?
10. The country which lost the largest number of people in the 2nd world war ?
11. How many fundamental duties are laid in the constitution of India ?
11 a. How many fundamental rights are recognized in the constitution of India ?
12. Which is the Biggest Museum ?
Answer: British Museum, London
13. Shora is the parliament of _______?
14. Who is the first person to get Param vir chakra ?
Answer: Major Somnath Sharma
15. Which is the largest fresh water lake in India ?
Answer: Wular Lake
15 a. Wular Lake is in which state?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
16. Which is the longest river in peninsular India ?
Answer: Godavari River
16 a. River godavari originates from ?
Answer: Brahmagiri Mountain
17. What is the full form of SIM ?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
18. Who is the founder of Van Mahotsav ?
Answer: K.M. Munshi
19. What is the full form of https ?
Answer: Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
20. Where is Sardar Sarovar project situated ?
21. Which is the coldest planet in the solar system?
22. Which is the Longest National Highway in India ?
Answer: NH 44 (old name NH 7)
23. Which is the smallest National Highway in India ?
Answer: NH 966B
24. How many bones are there in human skull ?
25. Union public service commission was established on ?
Answer: 1 October 1926
26. Kyoto protocol was adopted in which year ?
27. Kyoto protocol was came in to force from which year ?
28.Kyoto is the city from which country?
29. Device used for measure radiation ?
Answer: geiger muller counter
Simple & Important GK Questions
30. Number of seats in Lok sabha?
Answer: 545 (543 elected+2 nominated)
31. Number of seats in Rajya sabha?
Answer: 245 (233 elected+12 nominated)
32. The second person who land on the moon?
Answer: Edwin Eugene Aldrin
33. which country is known as land of white elephants?
34. which country is known as land of cakes?
35. which country is known as land of thousand lakes
36. which country is known as land of windmills
37 . which country is known as land of lilies ?
38. Who are the founders of “Google”?
Answer: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
39. who is the author of “Glimpses of World History” ?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
40. who wrote the book “India Divided”?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
*41. Who is the father of indian space program?
answer: Vikram Sarabhai
*42. Where is ISRO headquarters?
*43. Which team won first Twenty-20 worldcup at 2007?
*45. Instrument used for recording sound underwaterAnswer: hydrophone
46. william harvey discovered blood circulation
47. What is full form of GSTAnswer: goods & service tax
48. gst first introduced in which country ?
49. solid carbon dioxide is dry ice
50. VAT first introduced in which country?
51. What is the fullform for VAT?
Answer: Value Added Tax
52. which is the highest civilian award in India?
53. which is the highest mountain in world?
Answer: Mount everest
54. origami was originated from which country?
55. Green planet in solar system?
*56. Which acid is known as Muriatic acid?
Answer: Hydrochloric acid
*57. Which acid is known as Aqua fortis?
Answer: Nitric acid
*58. Aqua regia is a mixture of?
Answer: Nitric acid and Hydrochloric acid
*58. What is the full form for “VoIP”?
Answer: Voice over internet protocol
*59. What is the full form for “LISP”?
Answer: Large scale integrated Circuit
Did you know who is the first woman to win Bharat Ratna ?