1. Who is known as Modern Bhoja ?
Answer: Krishnadeva Raya
2. Who started Shudhi Movement ?
Answer: Dayananda Saraswathy
3. Which Pakistan President signed the Tashkent Agreement ?
Answer: Ayub Khan
4. Which Substance is known as Philosopher’s wool ?
Answer: Zinc Oxide
5. Which Vitamin helps in the absorption of Calcium ?
Answer: Vitamin D
6.Who discovered Rh Factor ?
Answer: Karl Landsteiner (the same person discovered Blood Group)
7. Who wrote the book Harmonies of World ?
8. Where is the Headquarters of Amnesty International ?
9. Which is the shortest River in the world ?
10. The image formed on the Retina of the human eye is ________ ?
Answer: Real and inverted
11.Who discovered Microphone ?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
13. Hypermetropia (Long sightedness) can be corrected using a _________ ?
Answer: Convex lens
14. Erg is the unit of _____?
15. Dyne is the unit of ______ ?
16. Poise is the unit of _______ ?
Answer: Viscosity of fluid
Colour of different lamps
Sodium Vapour lamp =>> Yellow
Hydrogen Vapour lamp =>> Blue
Nitrogen Vapour lamp =>> Red
Mercury Vapour lamp =>> White
Neon Vapour Lamp =>> Orange
Chlorine Vapour Lamp =>> Green
* 17.Which cricketer has the nick name Haryana Hurricane ?
Answer: Kapil Dev
* 18. Who is the law Adviser of the central Government ?
Answer: Attorney General
* 19. Which is the acid present in tomato ?
Answer: Oxalic acid
* 20. Which disease is also known as Hansen’s disease ?
* 21. Who gave the Pacific Ocean its name ?
* 22.Which state has large number of cinema theater in India?
Answer: Andhara Pradesh
*23. The term “virus” stands for?
Answer: Vital Information Resource under siege
*24. What is the expansion for “CRZ”?
answer: Coastal Regulation Zone
25. Who designed National flag of India?
answer: Pingali Venkayya
26. Total number of timezones?
27. rabies affects which part of the body?
28. How much is a baker’s dozen?
29. The supreme court was started functioning from?
answer: 1950 january 28
30. The election comission of India was formed on ?
answer: 25th january 1950
31. World press freedom day is on?
answer: 3rd May
32. Which day is observed as the world youth skills day?
answer: July 15
Some GK Questions related to respiratory organs
33. Which is the Respiratory organ of spider?
Answer: Book Lungs
33. Which is the Respiratory organ of Plants?
33. Which is the respiratory organ of Fish?
33. Which is the respiratory organ of Earth worm?
33. Which is the respiratory organ of insects ?
For more selected random general knowledge questions visit
Did you know which planet has the shortest day and night ?