* 300 grams grated fresh coconut (about 1 1/2 cups)
* 1 tin Condensed Milk
* 200 grams (1 cup) suji (semolina)
* 1 cup powdered sugar (200 grams)
* Dry-roast the semolina in a kadhai or a flat bottomed vessel. As soon as it starts to get slightly brown, take it out and keep it aside.
* Add one cup grated coconut in the semolina. Keep the rest to wrap the ladoos for later on. Let the mixture cool a bit.
* Mix the ground sugar after a while. Add 3/4 tin Milkmaid and mix well.
* Now add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
* Make small balls of the mixture, about the size of a table tennis ball.
* Roll the ladoo in the dry coconut powder that we kept aside earlier.
* Keep in refrigerator once done. Serve it with hot puri.